Disclaimer for Obstetrics at Cool Springs OB/GYN
Currently, the staff at Cool Springs Obstetrics & Gynecology no longer offers obstetrics services. This decision was made after careful thought so we could focus on providing gynecology and aesthetics services.
While we no longer provide obstetrics, we are able to provide referrals for other excellent obstetricians in Dr. Lodge’s network based on your needs.
Obstetrics services include pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post-pregnancy care plans for both normal and high-risk pregnancies.
- Pre-pregnancy assessment, screening, and counseling
- Management of recurrent miscarriage
- Early pregnancy genetic counseling
- Management of high risk and low-risk pregnancies
- Pregnancy beyond 35 years of age (advanced maternal age)
- Pregnancy complicated with high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), or gestational diabetes
- Management of women with pre-existing medical conditions such as thyroid disease, autoimmune disorders, kidney disease, cardiac disease, diabetes, and hypertension.
- Operative obstetrics including cesarean section
We know that during pregnancy and after childbirth, the health of both mother and baby is of the utmost importance. And while we no longer offer obstetrics care, our doctors at Cool Springs are still board-certified by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
If you are looking for maternity or gynecologic services or would like a consultation, please call our offices to schedule an appointment. We advocate for high standards of practice. And from our many years of practice, we can help you find the best obstetric care.