Obstetrics services include pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post-pregnancy care plans for both normal and high-risk pregnancies. Cool Springs specializes in women’s care and surgery involving childbirth and the immediate period following.
- Pre-pregnancy assessment, screening, and counseling
- Management of recurrent miscarriage
- Early pregnancy genetic counseling
- Management of high risk and low-risk pregnancies
- Pregnancy beyond 35 years of age (advanced maternal age)
- Pregnancy complicated with high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), or gestational diabetes
- Management of women with pre-existing medical conditions such as thyroid disease, autoimmune disorders, kidney disease, cardiac disease, diabetes, and hypertension.
- Operative obstetrics including cesarean section
If you wish to seek our obstetric or gynecologic services, or would like a consultation, please call our offices to schedule an appointment. We advocate for high standards of practice. The health of mother and baby, during pregnancy and after childbirth are of utmost importance. Our doctors at Cool Springs are board-certified by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.