Obstetrics services include pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post-pregnancy care plans for both normal and high-risk pregnancies.
- Pre-pregnancy assessment, screening and counseling
- Management of recurrent miscarriage
- Early pregnancy genetic counseling
- Management of high risk and low risk pregnancies
- Pregnancy beyond 35 years of age (advanced maternal age)
- Pregnancy complicated with high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), or gestational diabetes
- Managment of women with pre-existing medical conditions such as thyroid disease, autoimmune disorders, kidney disease, cardiac disease, diabetes, and hypertension.
- Operative obstetrics including caesarean section
If you wish to seek our obstetric or gynecologic services, or would like a consultation, please call our offices to schedule an appointment.